TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FINANCIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- Cancellation is permitted only for Advance Deposit and payment for Pre-paid OP consultation where the service is not rendered within a time period of 14 days from the date of making payment and refund in such case will be made to the payee, after deducting Bank, as applicable.
LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
- We welcome you to use our online payment facility ("Online Payment Facility") for MARY QUEENS MISSION HOSPITAL KANJIRAPPALLY. Facility & Service Available:
- We wish to make your payment process a secure and convenient experience, and invite you to carefully read these Terms and Conditions which govern the use of this Online Payment Facility.
- We currently accept the use of the following credit / debit cards for payment through our Online Payment Facility
- We require you to provide us with certain information about yourself when you use the Online Payment Facility to make payments. This information may include your name, credit card number, patient's details if applicable, and certain personal particulars. We use this information to ensure that the bill payment process is carried out accurately and efficiently. We may also use this information for marketing purposes.
- If you do not wish to provide us with the required information, we regret to inform you that you will not be able to make further use of the Online Payment Facility to make your payment .
- You agree to ensure that any information provided by you shall be complete and accurate. You shall not at any time provide us with information which is false, inaccurate, misleading, obsolete or deceptive.
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have not provided us with accurate information, we may choose not to proceed with the processing of your payment
- Once the payment has been successfully processed, you will receive an online self-generated receipt for your reference. This is your record of your payment. We do not consider that a payment has been made until a receipt reference is issued. If you do not receive a receipt reference, you should process your payment again or make your payment by another means.
- We use all reasonable endeavours to ensure the integrity of the Online Payment Facility's Security. Despite our endeavours breaches of security and confidentiality could occur. You acknowledge that we are not liable for any loss suffered by you as a result of any breaches in security.
- You are responsible for keeping the computer you are making the payment from free from viruses and malicious programs, and maintaining all appropriate security measures. You acknowledge that your failure to do so may lead to, amongst other things, the interception of data by unauthorized parties. We shall have no liability to you whatsoever if you suffer any loss that is caused wholly or in part by your failure to keep secure the computer you are making a payment from.
- We shall not in any way be liable for any delay, disruption or defects in the Online Payment Facility.
- You acknowledge that you assume all the risks involved in using our Online Payment Facility and we shall not be in any way liable for any damage, loss, expense or detriment caused (directly or indirectly) by a defect in our Online Payment Facility.
- These Terms and Conditions, which may be updated or amended by us at any time. We will not provide notice of any such change.
- The commencement of your use of the Online Payment Facility constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree, we cannot process your online payment.